OceanMed will have a full-time on-site female Obstetrician /Gynecologist and a Family practitioner certified in women’s health. Offering obstetrical and gynecological services through a female physician is a key factor in the success of OceanMed’s ability to close the gaps within the local healthcare market.
Our physician services to include:
- General Gynecological Care
- Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Contraception & Family Planning
- Urinary Incontinence Evaluation & Treatments
- Pelvic and Uterine Prolapse Evaluation & Treatment
- Menopause Management
- Menstrual Conditions
- Infertility Evaluation & Treatment
- Adolescent Health
- Cancer Screening & Testing
Patients benefit from OceanMed’s full-time on-site female Radiologist who will perform all diagnostic procedures, and provide patients with same-day results for all imaging examinations.
Our Radiologist works alongside our on-site Obstetrician/ Gynecologist and referring physicians, to ensure every patient’s individual healthcare needs are met to the highest standards.
OceanMed meets the needs of patients by offering specialized patient services to help patients navigate their own healthcare. Our team will also work alongside the patient to help establish health goals and identify their individual healthcare needs.
Patient Access to Information
Online, secure patient portal to provide convenient access to personal information, scheduling appointments and submitting documentation.
Collaborative relationships with referring physicians and varying organizations to assist in the ongoing efforts to continuously improve the women’s health landscape and access to available services.
Awareness and prevention are key to positive health. The OceanMed team is committed to our community and the need to ensure ongoing education programs are in place.
Conveniently located in George Town, easy to find, ample parking and wheel-chair accessible through the use of an elevator leading directly to our front door.
Same Day Availability and Results
- Our goal is to provide flexible appointment times with same day appointments requests whenever possible.
- Same day examination results for diagnostic imaging.
- Pathology results given in person by in-house physician, allowing for improved patient-provider communication, assurance, and understanding.
- Short turnaround times for biopsy results provided by a JCI accredited laboratory.