Would you like to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who bring a modern approach to healthcare for women and children? We are currently seeking an experienced Ultrasound Technologist to join the OceanMed in-house imaging team.
The Ultrasound Technologist serves as a key imaging team member, providing clinically relevant information to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment of our patients.
At OceanMed we strive to create an environment where you not only enjoy the work you do but the place you work and the people around you. We pride ourselves on exemplary teamwork and communication, and our goal is to provide the highest level of care to create an exceptional patient experience.
The candidate must have the following:
- Successfully completed a Medical Radiation Technology and a Diagnostic Medical Sonography diploma or degree from an accredited university or college.
- Currently credentialed member of a registry from Australia, Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, or United States of America.
- Current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements.
- Maintenance of a current CPR or BCLS certificate for HealthCare workers.
- Skilled professional with a solid foundation in x-ray and sonography with at least three years of previous work experience.
For more details and to apply please download the full job description.