OceanMed will have a full-time on-site female Obstetrician /Gynecologist and a Family practitioner certified in women’s health. Offering obstetrical and gynecological services through a female physician is a key factor in the success of OceanMed’s ability to close the gaps within the local healthcare market.
Our physician services to include:
- General Gynecological Care
- Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Contraception & Family Planning
- Urinary Incontinence Evaluation & Treatments
- Pelvic and Uterine Prolapse Evaluation & Treatment
- Menopause Management
- Menstrual Conditions
- Infertility Evaluation & Treatment
- Adolescent Health
- Cancer Screening & Testing
Patients benefit from OceanMed’s full-time on-site female Radiologist who will perform all diagnostic procedures, and provide patients with same-day results for all imaging examinations.
Our Radiologist works alongside our on-site Obstetrician/ Gynecologist and referring physicians, to ensure every patient’s individual healthcare needs are met to the highest standards.