- Soft tissue, thyroid, and non-vascular extremity
- Vascular examinations, including carotid and abdominal
- Automated breast ultrasound and targeted breast ultrasound
- Pediatric scans such as hip, spine and head ultrasounds
- 3D tomosynthesis diagnostic mammograms
- Contrast enhanced spectral mammography
- Minimally invasive stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound guided biopsies
- Ultrasound guided aspirations
WE GO BEYOND TREATING SYMPTOMS
Patients benefit from the specialist Radiologist’s that OceanMed work with, providing fast results to their referring physicians. The Radiologists work hand in hand with our on-site OB/GYN’s and referring physicians, to ensure every patient’s individual healthcare needs are met to the highest standards.
What You Need To Know About Breast Density
Stay on top of your recommended health and wellness checks
Patient lounge for women to relax and calm anxieties prior to diagnostic procedures
Meet Alana Radford
Alana originally hails from Calgary in Canada. She graduated from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)'s Diagnostic Medical Sonography course in 2009.