- Soft tissue, thyroid, and non-vascular extremity
- Vascular examinations, including carotid and abdominal
- Automated breast ultrasound and targeted breast ultrasound
- Pediatric scans such as hip, spine and head ultrasounds
- 3D tomosynthesis diagnostic mammograms
- Contrast enhanced spectral mammography
- Minimally invasive stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound guided biopsies
- Ultrasound guided aspirations
WE GO BEYOND TREATING SYMPTOMS
Patients benefit from OceanMed’s full-time in-house Radiologist who performs diagnostic procedures and provides fast results to their referring physicians. Our Radiologist works alongside our on-site OB/GYN’s and referring physicians, to ensure every patient’s individual healthcare needs are met to the highest standards.
What You Need To Know About Breast Density
Stay on top of your recommended health and wellness checks
Patient lounge for women to relax and calm anxieties prior to diagnostic procedures
Meet DR. SANA PASCALINE
Sana completed her medical training and residency in radiology at the Tartu University in Estonia, where she then worked as a consultant radiologist for 12 years.